billionaire.city
Click to copy IP
billionaire.city/discord
Click to join
Welcome to Billionaire City!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Chunngo's Application
Chunngo Helper Member
1 posts
1 topics
about 1 month ago

IGN: Chunngo

Your age: 18

A few lines about yourself(Hobbies e.g.): I'm a big sports fan and enjoy playing video games during my downtime—currently, I am a university student studying business. I've played Minecraft for over half my life, so I also enjoy doing that. I also really enjoy music and I am currently teaching myself the guitar.

Discord Tag: Chungo2 

How long you have been part of Billionaire City? How familiar are you with its gameplay and techniques?: A little less than a month now. I would say that I am very familiar with the gameplay and techniques given that I ask a lot of questions.

What motivated you to apply for a staff position? I think the server has a bright future, and I want to help shape that. I've enjoyed playing and building on the server thus far, so I want to take that a step further.

How do you think we, as Billionaire City, can profit from you in a staff position? My building skills could allow for faster development of the city and other aspects of the server. Additionally, if you wanted me to serve in a role more involved than that, I feel that I could do a good job of being a friendly face for new players to turn to for any questions or concerns. I also think that I could provide solid ideas for the future of the server given my previous experiences.

Timezone, as well as your daily possible activity on Billionaire City: Central Standard Time (USA), can vary. Probably an hour or two per day during the week, with opportunities for more, especially on weekends.

Previous experiences being staff(not necessary, but it's good additional points) None. I never cared enough about a server to want to do something like this.

What would you change about Billionaire City if you were in a high-ranking staff position? ("Nothing" isn't allowed here, Billionaire City is not a perfect construct): As I have already mentioned a few times, I believe there are a few aspects of city gameplay that Billionaire City is still lacking. If I were to be in a high-ranking staff position, I would continue to use my voice to push for that and help mold the server into the best possible version of itself.

Chromatoast Admin BillionairePlus OG Member
2 posts
1 topics
about 1 month ago

I vouch, great builder that is also very active.

Godlycrusaders Admin
27 posts
13 topics
about 1 month ago

Accepted.