billionaire.city
Click to copy IP
billionaire.city/discord
Click to join
Welcome to Billionaire City!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Araske's Application
Araske Member
3 posts
1 topics
3 months ago

IGN: Araske

Hobbies: Basketball, Videogames, Swimming

DC tag: araske.

I have been playing Billionaire city for only 4 days but I love the game and the people and mods are so friendly so I wanted to apply. 

I wanted to apply because I want to help people like you guys do!

Everyone needs a extra hand and since my time zones are different (Canada time zone) I could be a helper while yall are off

I live in Canada, I play after 4-6 till I get sleepy usually.

I haven't been staff in any other server but I this seems fun!

Maybe we could add fulltime jobs to places to earn money, and you have to do it every week for at least 30 mins irl time.

Thank you for taking my application

Araske Member
3 posts
1 topics
3 months ago

IGN: Araske

Hobbies: Basketball, Video games, Swimming, Spending time with friends.

Discord Tag: araske.

Summary:

Passionate gamer eager to assist others in the Billionaire City community. Friendly and enthusiastic with a quick grasp of game mechanics. Excited about the opportunity to contribute positively to the gaming experience.

Experience:

Active Billionaire City player for 6 days, engaging with community and moderators.

Demonstrated interest in helping others and resolving issues.

Developed strong understanding of game dynamics.

Skills:

Communication

Time Management

Problem-Solving

Adaptability

Creativity

Interests:

Basketball, Swimming, Gaming, Spending time with friends and family.

Availability:

Available after 4-6 PM Toronto time zone till I get sleepy.\

I thought of a new job, it killing mobs for money. I thought it would be like you would be in a arena and the more you kill the harder the mobs and pay gets larger and larger. This would put a use for armor and armor upgrades and sword and sword upgrades. 

Excited about the opportunity to contribute to Billionaire City as a staff member and enhance the gaming experience for all players.