billionaire.city
Click to copy IP
billionaire.city/discord
Click to join
Welcome to Billionaire City!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Staff Application
NotSoSleepy Member
1 posts
1 topics
3 months ago

IGN: NotSoSleepy

Hobbies: Drawing (I was in AP art for my whole highschool experince), gaming, buidling things in minecraft or sims 4, and scrolling through social media.

Discord Tag: notsosleepy

Experience w/ BC: I currently have 12 hours of playtime on BC, it took me a little bit to learn how the game operates, where to go, what to do and so on. After looking at the forms and old discord messages other members had it was pretty easy to figure everything out. I do enjoy the grinding aspect of the game, but I loved being able to purchase my own apartment and decorate it with the furniture I bought at B-kea. 

Motivation: My main reason for applying is I really do want to see this server succeed, it already has so much potential, but there are some areas where the server is lacking. I do have a decent idea of how online marketing works, plus I also worked in sales so I find it fairly easy to upsell/promote any product that we would want the customer to purchase and enjoy. Everyone I have met on the server has been very helpful, friendly, and even cracked a couple of jokes, which makes me want to do nothing but help this community and really make it flourish in the future.

How BC Staff can profit: The BC staff needs someone with insight to all the social media trends, what's in right now and what's not, and find ways to really blow up and gain more players in the processs. I've also there are some areas where this game does lack in, such as some furniture sets, jobs, and so on. I have a pretty good idea of what people would want in their game from simply just playing the sims for years and keeping track of which packs the teams realeased blew up in popularity, and which ones just totally flopped. I've also been building on minecraft for years, anything you can think of I've built wether that was for myself or others. With my creativity, knowledge when it comes to business, and understanding of how social media works I believe I would be a positive addition to the staff team and help create an amazing server along the way.

Time zones: MST (Mountain standard time)

Usually Available: Mon - Fri 12pm - 9pm: (if I'm needed outside those hours I have no problem logging on) and Sat - Sun: All day

Previous Experience: Currently none when it comes to in-game or discord staffing, but in real life all my jobs have been customer service, training people, and learning how to work in a team environment, while also helping a company market their products and prospect customers for them.

What would I change: If I was a staff memeber I would change the furniture sets, have them rotated out bi-weekly or monthly to provide the players with new items to they don't get bored. I would also try finding ways to make the player more involved wether that's encouraging them to provide us with feedbacl, hosting in-game events to win awards, creating more jobs or things to do that will keep the player coming back to our server. I would also change how the rules and information is laid out, it's very confusing for a new player and it's a lot of information to take in at once. We can simplify the rules and make it more accessible to the players without having them click an outside link or wait for a staff member to get online to help them out. 

Extra information: I'm willing to learn anything, just teach me how to do it and I'll do it.

Godlycrusaders Admin
27 posts
13 topics
3 months ago

Accepted.