billionaire.city
Click to copy IP
billionaire.city/discord
Click to join
Welcome to Billionaire City!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Officer_Sheep’s Application
Officer_Sheep Helper BillionairePlus Member
1 posts
1 topics
3 months ago

IGN: Officer_Sheep

Hobbies: I enjoy making/playing music, programming, and playing video games.

Discord Tag: sheepdev_

Experience w/ BC: At the moment, I have twelve hours of playtime in BC. Though, despite my low playtime, I understand most of the mechanics of the server and hope to learn anything I do not know. (I am a great learner.)

Motivation: The reason I decided to apply for a staff position is simply because I have some time to spare, enjoy this server very much, and want to contribute to this very kind community.

How BC Staff Can Profit: I believe that I can profit the BC Staff Team by providing help for new or existing players. Due to the size of the Staff Team, I’ve noticed that staff help is not always available for players 24/7. I hope to fix this issue by filling in the gaps where other staff members are not available. This will also prevent future moderation shortage issues when the Minecraft and discord server is large enough to require constant chat and cheating moderation. 

Time zone: EST (US Eastern Standard Time)

Usual Available Hours (Not specifically in-game, but available to be): Mon-Fri: 4pm-9pm Sat-Sun: 9am-9pm
(Also be checking discord regularly 24/7)

Previous Experience: Some previous experiences with in-game or discord staffing includes a senior moderator position for a Roblox game for about two years and a discord moderator position for about six months for the same group.

What I Would Change: If I was an HR Staff member for BC I would change the tutorial and the way server mechanics are presented to new players. I do enjoy the current cinematics but I think there are too many and that they should be condensed into just one tutorial cinematic, along with adding a way to cancel playing it, as I have accidentally began a cinematic an embarrassing amount of times. I would also create a text summary of the new tutorial cinematic where any commands and strong points that were given are written down, so you aren’t forced to watch the cinematic again to catch what it said. I have many other changes I would consider, but this is by far the one I would most like to change.

Extra Information: I know how to program in Lua and Python (not Java just yet) and consider myself decent at building in Minecraft. With this application I hope to be accepted as a Moderator.

Godlycrusaders Admin
27 posts
13 topics
3 months ago

Accepted.