billionaire.city
Click to copy IP
billionaire.city/discord
Click to join
Welcome to Billionaire City!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Lihpie_NL : Staff application
Lihpie_NL Member
1 posts
1 topics
3 months ago
  • IGN : Lihpie_NL
  • Your age : I'm 17 years old.
  • A few lines about yourself(Hobbies e.g.) I love to play sports for example football, tennis and handball and I really really love food.
  • Discord Tag : lihpie_nl
  • How long you have been part of Billionaire City? How familiar are you with its gameplay and techniques? : I am part of Billionaire City for 1 day yet I have some experience in the game mechanics because on how long I play on this specific day.

What motivated you to apply for a staff position? : My motivation usually relies on how active the server can be or how well the staff team does in general, it doesn't really matter too much but it makes a important role for me to fit in to make it even better by supporting other people by helping them, answering questions of others and moderating users is always something I always wanted to do.

• How do you think we, as Billionaire City, can profit from you in a staff position? I think in general I have experience as a staff member on multiple occasions,games and other platforms in general, I have a very kind heart that always supports and help people that needs it.
  • Timezone, as well as your Daily possible Activity on Billionaire City : UTC +1 / GMT + 1, I am usually online for 6 to 7 hours on a weekday and 8 hours on weekend because on how long I can play on my computer, On Discord for example the whole day except for school or work.
  • Previous experiences being staff(not necessary, but it's good additional points)  I have experience as a helper, trial moderator and a moderator in 3 discord servers and 2 minecraft servers, I always showed respect to other users and my moderation actions we're good.
  • What would you change about Billionaire City if you were in a high-ranking staff position? : If I could and want to I would change the prices of the bikes to a affordable price like we can't even buy transport vehicles even a bike because of how North Korean this is insane! and make the trains station to the level where it reaches the sun's core!!

Jokes aside and just make it at least a bit more affordable!! i'm not trolling!

Last edited: 3 months ago
Godlycrusaders Admin
27 posts
13 topics
3 months ago

Denied. Reasons were discussed on Discord.

You can re-apply at any given time!